Office Operations Manager
Nix Hydra is seeking an Office Ops Manager to join our team. This person will be working mostly with senior management.
You should be able to work independently and efficiently, be meticulous, organized and be good with people. You should thrive in the freedom our startup gives you to take initiative, question defaults and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You should enjoy tackling challenges head on and be a quick learner.
Here at Nix Hydra, we shy away from corporate fluff, big talkers, and people who aren’t 110% dedicated to what they do. We expect everyone on the team to be proactive and take great pride in their craft. If this sounds like you, read on!
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
Human Resources Tasks
- Employee on-boarding & off-boarding
- Managing company recruiting efforts
- Processing payroll, timesheets & reimbursements
- Companywide health insurance tasks during onboarding and annual enrollment
- Ensure state and federal mandated signage and documentation is met
- Paying company bills & invoices
- Assist with company budget
- Digitally file receipts, invoices, legal & general documents
- Companywide stock option tasks
- Manage various company calendars and/or schedules
- Act as a liaison with building and parking management
- Assist with event planning
- Maintain & order supplies
- Research tools, software & services to better meet company/staff needs
- Maintain a log of accounts for all software, services, subscriptions & licenses
- Maintain a log of company owned hardware & peripherals
- Liaise with our internet service provider for troubleshooting
If you have any of these below, be sure to let us know in your cover letter:
- 3+ years performing HR, Accounting, Paralegal, or similar type of role
- Excessive attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel
- Majored in Accounting or IT
- Enjoy playing games
Here are some of the benefits you’ll be enjoying at Nix Hydra:
- Optional 4/10 work schedule
- Flexible vacations. Just give everyone a proper heads up, and be considerate of deadlines.
- Health insurance including medical, dental, & vision.
- Stock options to ensure you share in the success of the company.
- A helpful & collaborative team. Work with people who love what they do and are happy to pitch in with ideas.
- Game and crafts nights.
- Happiness and the freedom to walk around in fluffy slippers and onesies and pet multiple dogs per day.
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.